B-2 Visas Immigration Lawyer

In order to be admitted into the United States as a tourist, it is first necessary to obtain a B-2 Visitor's Visa. In order to be eligible to receive a B-2 visa, there are certain requirements which you have to meet. Legal representation can increase the probability of successfully procuring a B-2 Visa, and make this process much run significantly more smoothly. At The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., our Bucks County B-2 immigration lawyers have represented many clients who have applied for B-2 visitor's visas. A Bucks County immigration lawyer at our office can help you, whether you wish to be admitted to this country or to have your stay in this country extended. The visa application process is often complex, and can be very time-consuming. We can assist you and advise you through the process. Contact our Bucks County immigration attorneys online, or call 215-297-6333 (Bucks County) to schedule a free initial consultation, and discuss your situation.

We Represent Tourists and Medical Visitors

The lawyers at The Law Offices of Greg Prosmushkin, P.C., have represented our clients who have applied for and obtained various types of visas. In order to visit the United States as a tourist or for medical care, you must be approved for a B-2 Visa. Applications for these types of visas receive much closer scrutiny than they did previously. Therefore, it is critical to complete the forms correctly, provide appropriate support, and file your submissions in a timely manner. A Bucks County immigration lawyer will help make certain that your B-2 Visa Application is completed in a professional and timely manner so that your visit can proceed as planned. If you are already present in the United States on a B-2 which is set to expire, we can assist you with a request for an extension. Our visa lawyer can help you file for an extension so that you can remain in the United States for a longer period of time. In certain cases, if your needs change, we may be able to help you find an alternative visa, or help you with to apply for a green card if that is an option you are interested in pursuing.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

If you are interested in visiting the United States, or are already present in this country, and are looking to extend your visa, you should seek guidance from one of our Immigration Attorneys. Contact our Bucks County Office to schedule an appointment with one of our immigration attorneys today. This content was written on behalf of Greg Prosmushkin.